SMP858-NST Monosilicon pressure transmitter is a
high performance pressure transmitter with
international leading technology meticulously
designed by LEEG instrument, using the world's
most advanced sensor technology and patent
encapsulation technology. The sensor locates on
the top of the metal body and stay away from the
medium interface to realizes mechanical
isolation and thermal isolation. Glass sintering
sensor wire realizes high strength electrical
insulation of metal base and improves the
capability of flexibility of electronic circuit
and transient voltage resistance protection.
• Originally patented fully-sealed, fully-isolated
monosilicon pressure sensor.
• Double diaphragm overload protection structure
can easily cope with high overload test.
• ASIC and SMT signal transmitting module.
• Friendly button parameters operation function,
display measured data quickly.
• Multiple temperature and linearity compensation
to improve accuracy.
• Superb stainless steel welding technology and
surface treatment process conform to
international hygienic standard.
• Measuring range: 4kPa-1MPa
• Output signal: 4-20mA, 4~20mA/HART, customer
• Reference accuracy: ±0.2% URL, ±0.5% URL
• Stability: ±0.1% URL/ 36 months
• Media temperature: with silicon oil -40-120℃,
with Neobee oil -10-180℃
• Protection class: IP67
• Diaphragm material: SUS316L, Hastelloy C
• Stability: ±0.2% URL/5 years
• Process connection: DN50PN10, DN80PN10,
DN100PN10, Tri-Clamp 1-1/2", Tri-Clamp 2"
• Approvals: CSA, NEPSI, CE, RoHS
• Process control system
• Petroleum industry
• Chemical industry