Hygienic pressure transmitter, designed for food
and pharmaceutical industry, is suitable for
CIP/SIP cleaning and sterilization. Smart
compact design, the wetted parts is made of high
quality stainless steel 316L and integral
welding, roughness≤0.4um, filling fluid with
hygiene standard in line with FDA certification,
variety of international standard process
connections are available.
• Double diaphragm overload protection structure can easily cope with high overload test.
• Isolated air cavity design to prevent condensation and avoid pollution to the media.
• Flush diaphragm up to +150°C per EHEDG.
• Wetted parts with SUS316 stainless steel and O-ring from EPDM.
• Filling fluid with hygiene standard in line with FDA certification.
• Designed for food and pharmaceutical industry, suitable for CIP/SIP cleaning and sterilization.
• Pressure type: gauge pressure
• Measuring range: 10kPa-10MPa
• Output signal: 4-20mA, 4-20mA+HART, 0.5-4.5VDC, Modbus-RTU/RS485, customer
• Reference accuracy: ±0.2% URL, ±0.5% URL
• Process connection: M20*1.5 male, G1/2 male, G1 male, G1-1/2 male...
• Approvals: 3A, EHEDG, CE, RoHS, Ex-proof certificate
• Pharmacy, Food, Milk, Beverage, Juice…