The new generation of PS858 sensors was developed
in close coordination with the users. Its modern
and userfriendly design stands out. High overload
protection and best accuracy. PS858 is a pressure
sensor with a pressure switch to safely and
absolutely measure and monitor gauge pressure. It
is highly stable and has a function check and
onsite information due to its OLED and digital
display. It can be rotated up to 350° if placed
on the upper part of the house, also the display
contents can be rotated up and down.With flush
diaphragm design, it can also be used for flush
installation provided with an adapter and
hygienic processes as well.
• 0.96” highlighted OLED display, 3 kinds of
displays modes flexible configuration.
• 350° rotatable display module, 180° rotatable
• Various output signal of 4-20mA, 0.5~4.5V, RS485
Modbus-RTU, PNP or NPN.
• Storage and viewing functions of peak pressure
• Shortcut operations to realize PV=0 and factory
• Protection class IP67.
• Flush diaphragm design.
• Pressure type: Gauge pressure
• Range: 10kPa-3MPa
• Media temperature: -40~300℃
• Output signal: 4-20mA, Modbus-RTU/RS485,
• Reference accuracy: ±0.2%URL, ±0.5% URL
• Medium: Gas, liquid
• Pressure and level measurement